You are a creative thinker who’s able to see what others are saying.
You’re comfortable working in an entrepreneurial environment, a bit of a visionary, able to tell compelling stories, have experience working across a range of digital and physical touch-points and can demonstrate a track-record of partnership with colleagues and clients.
You'll get to
- Sketch layouts and interactions
- Prototype and explore emerging technology
- Design compelling and engaging interfaces
- Define visual systems across viewports and devices
- Extend digital systems into the physical world
- Help plan and facilitate workshops and ideation sessions
- Collaborate with UX and technology gurus
- Work directly with clients and stakeholders
- Deliver within timeline and scope constraints
- Contribute to project proposals and pitch presentations
You'll focus on
- Style tiles and mood boards
- Cross-platform interface design
- Visual system design
- Brand collateral
- Style guides
You already have
- 3-5 years of relevant experience (agency or consultancy a plus)
- An eclectic portfolio featuring big brands and small businesses
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- Facility with Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch
- Willingness to work within existing brand and interaction guidelines
We are a design firm that uncovers, assembles and advances innovative ideas to solve today’s most complex business challenges. We create elegant and effective digital solutions that encourage exploration, foster engagement and build loyalty. We humanize digital by design.
Interested in this position?
Drop us a line with your resume and a sense of why you think you’d be a good fit.