You're a versatile leader able to effectively collaborate with clients and multi-discipline project teams to deliver ambitious, innovative solutions.
You’re comfortable working in an entrepreneurial environment, able to tell compelling stories, have experience working across a range of digital touch-points and can demonstrate a track-record of partnership with colleagues and clients. You’re one of the best and brightest.
You'll get to
- Create project plans to define tasks, schedules, deliverables, and resource requirements
- Manage client relationships during execution phases
- Identify dependencies, risks, mitigation plans, and contingency plans
- Report project status to clients and to senior management
- Manage project budgets and expenses
- Generate contract documentation (SOWs, Change Orders)
- Facilitate change management processes
- Ensure quality of project deliverables
- Advocate for the user with an emphasis on “why”
- Collaborate with interdisciplinary teams
- Work realistically toward client goals within project constraints
You'll focus on
- Project planning and execution
- Client management
- Budgets and contracts
- Status reports
- Change management and continuous improvement
You already have
- 3-5 years of relevant experience (agency or consultancy a plus)
- Comfortable working in dynamic work environments
- Knowledge of project management tools and best practices
- Experience with agile methodologies
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- Domain expertise across multiple industries
- Willingness to travel
We are a design firm that uncovers, assembles and advances innovative ideas to solve today’s most complex business challenges. We create elegant and effective digital solutions that encourage exploration, foster engagement and build loyalty. We humanize digital by design.
Interested in this position?
Drop us a line with your resume and a sense of why you think you’d be a good fit.