You are a versatile designer able to think strategically and execute tactically. You’re comfortable working in an entrepreneurial environment, able to tell compelling stories, have experience working across a range of digital touch-points and can demonstrate a track-record of partnership with colleagues and clients. You’re one of the best and brightest.
You'll get to
- Uncover business goals and user needs through research
- Help plan and facilitate workshops and ideation sessions
- Conceive and prioritize features via sketches
- Collaborate within and across disciplines
- Outline information architecture to facilitate critical tasks and outcomes
- Create wireframes and prototypes of interfaces and interactions
- Facilitate iterative testing of prototypes
- Communicate approach via reports and presentations
- Design for coherence across screens, devices and viewports
- Iterate your work based on user and client feedback
- Contribute to project proposals and pitch presentations
You'll focus on
- User stories
- Interaction flows
- Interfaces and interactions
- Rapid prototyping
- Ecosystem design
You already have
- 3-10 years of relevant experience (agency or consultancy a plus)
- An eclectic portfolio featuring big brands and small businesses
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- Facility with prototyping software, ideally Axure
- Knowledge of information architecture best-practices
- Experience with full software development life cycle
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Willingness to work within existing brand and interaction guidelines
We are a design firm that uncovers, assembles and advances innovative ideas to solve today’s most complex business challenges. We create elegant and effective digital solutions that encourage exploration, foster engagement and build loyalty. We humanize digital by design.
Interested in this position?
Drop us a line with your resume and a sense of why you think you’d be a good fit.