You are a versatile design researcher who is able to uncover insights and communicate effectively.
You’re comfortable working in an entrepreneurial environment and you are able to develop and execute design research programs. You have worked across a variety of industries and have a track-record of partnership with colleagues and clients. You are an empathetic, passionate and articulate researcher.
You'll get to
- Plan research efforts to uncover gaps, opportunities and priorities
- Execute hands-on to understand users and behaviors
- Lead activities to analyze and synthesize findings
- Share insights via presentations, recommendations and reports
- Inform and influence our design approach across touch-points
- Create and utilize prototypes in a quick and effective ways
- Advocate for the user with an emphasis on “why”
- Work realistically toward client goals within project constraints
- Contribute to project proposals and pitch presentations
You'll focus on
- Contextual inquiry
- User and stakeholder interviews
- Survey development
- Persona creation
- Experience mapping
- Ecosystem modeling
You already have
- 3-5 years of relevant experience (agency or consultancy a plus)
- An eclectic portfolio of research projects and experiences
- A mix of qual and quant research skills
- Fluency with data and an understanding of analytics
- Knowledge of best practices in research methods and tools
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- Domain expertise across industries, including digital method expertise
We are a design firm that uncovers, assembles and advances innovative ideas to solve today’s most complex business challenges. We create elegant and effective digital solutions that encourage exploration, foster engagement and build loyalty. We humanize digital by design.
Interested in this position?
Drop us a line with your resume and a sense of why you think you’d be a good fit.