Back-End Software Engineer
(This role is located in our Chicago office)
You are a creative problem solver able to see technical challenges as an opportunity to connect with others. You’re excited about working in an entrepreneurial environment, able to tell compelling stories, and have experience working with others to bring products to life. You excel at your craft and enjoy contributing to team growth.
You'll get to
- Participate in architectural planning and be a part of forming the technology stack at MU/DAI
- Create and ship server-side and front-end web applications across a variety of platforms
- Innovate with new and emerging technologies
You'll focus on
- Web application development
- Rapid prototyping
- User stories
- Service architecture
- Technical architecture
You already have
- Three to five years of relevant experience (agency or consultancy a plus)
- High proficiency with server-side web application frameworks, like Rails, Express, Flask, Laravel, or equivalent
- Experience with front-end web development
- Experience with cloud service platforms
- Experience documenting and building RESTful web services & APIs
- Confidence utilizing source control
- Experience with agile methodologies
We are a design firm that uncovers, assembles and advances innovative ideas to solve today’s most complex business challenges. We create elegant and effective digital solutions that encourage exploration, foster engagement and build loyalty. We help you see far enough in the future that you’re ready when it arrives.
Interested in this position?
Drop us a line with your resume and a sense of why you think you’d be a good fit.